Welcome Back Returning Customers
When we created Payment Depot one of our first decisions was to have no cancellation fees for our members. If someone is unhappy for any reason they should be able to cancel their account and find another merchant processor. That means that we have to be transparent with our pricing and always provide the best service in the industry. Our 90 day money back guarantee on the annual membership reinforces our commitment to providing the best service at the lowest price.
Occasionally we have members who end up cancelling. We may not save someone as much money as they expected or we drop the ball with our service. These situations are rare, but when they happen we happily refund the merchant and apologize for our missteps.
The most common reason for a member to cancel their membership is when they are lied to by a salesman from another merchant processor. Payment Depot is Interchange + 0%, a small transaction fee and a membership fee. It is very rare for our pricing to be beat, and in the rare instance where it is, we will be the first to tell you to take the deal. Unfortunately sometimes a member will just cancel and switch without talking to us only to find that they ended up paying more with their new processor.
We received the following email from a member this week who switched and realized that we were offering the best deal and ultimately decided to come back-
Okay, it’s my turn to “eat crow”.
I would like to come back.
I have gone through the process of trying other processors.
And I found out ALL processors charge a higher rate for the “Winter months” (lower income).
I found all of this information through “CardFellow”.
I am so glad you feel strong enough to publish your transparency.
Will you take us back please?
Thank you ever so much
Lake Geneva, WI XXXXX
We are thrilled to have a valued member back with us! Our model is incredibly simple and we’re not trying to hide anything. All of the fees that come from the card brands are passed through and we simply charge a membership fee and a per transaction. If someone beats us, then you should take the deal! In most cases we will have the best possible prices that you will ever see and also have the best service in the industry. Payment Depot is the last merchant account that you will ever have to shop for. Call us today for more information.
How to Cancel Your Payment Processor and Switch Back to Payment Depot
The process of canceling your credit card processor will depend on the specific terms and conditions of your merchant agreement with the processor. Generally, you will need to provide written notice to your processor indicating your intention to terminate your account.
Why Do Members Come Back to Payment Depot?
There could be several reasons why someone might choose to come back as a customer of Payment Depot, a payment processing company that specializes in providing cost-effective and transparent payment solutions for businesses.
Here are some possible reasons:
- Competitive pricing: Payment Depot offers flat-rate pricing that is typically lower than traditional payment processors. This means that businesses can save money on processing fees, which can be an attractive feature for businesses looking to reduce costs.
- Transparent pricing: Payment Depot offers transparent pricing with no hidden fees, which can provide businesses with greater clarity and predictability in their payment processing costs.
- Easy setup and integration: Payment Depot provides easy setup and integration with a variety of payment gateways and platforms, making it easy for businesses to get up and running quickly.
- Reliable and secure processing: Payment Depot uses top-notch security protocols and technologies to ensure that transactions are processed securely and reliably.
- Excellent customer support: Payment Depot offers dedicated support to its customers, including 24/7 phone and email support. This can be a valuable resource for businesses that need assistance with their payment processing.
- Additional features and services: Payment Depot offers a range of additional features and services, including virtual terminals, invoicing, and recurring billing, which can help businesses manage their payments more efficiently.
Overall, businesses might choose to come back as a customer of Payment Depot because of its competitive pricing, transparent fees, ease of use, reliable processing, excellent customer support, and additional features and services that can help businesses streamline their payment processes.
Here are some general steps you can take to cancel your credit card processor:
- Review your merchant agreement: Your merchant agreement should provide specific instructions for canceling your account. Review this agreement to ensure you understand the terms and conditions of cancellation.
- Notify your processor: Contact your credit card processor’s customer service department to notify them of your intention to cancel your account. Be sure to provide all necessary information, including your merchant ID number and the effective date of cancellation.
- Return any equipment: If your processor provided you with any equipment, such as a credit card terminal, you will need to return it. Follow the specific instructions provided by your processor for returning the equipment.
- Settle outstanding balances: Make sure all outstanding balances, including any fees or charges, are paid in full before canceling your account.
- Confirm cancellation: Once you have completed all of the necessary steps, contact your processor to confirm that your account has been canceled. Be sure to keep a record of all communication with your processor regarding the cancellation of your account.
It is important to note that canceling your credit card processor may result in additional fees or penalties, depending on the terms of your merchant agreement. Be sure to review your agreement carefully and speak with your processor’s customer service department if you have any questions.